09 April 2007

Baby Dexter Denzel comes to visit.

don't ask me why but I have this bad habit of calling the baby "Dexter" somehow.
That name got stuck in my head.

Cute lil fellah ain't it?
He's a month old already.

He's dad and mom brought him to the office for all the adults in the office to go nuts for the nxt one hour.

I have no idea why... but somehow that baby just ended up in my arms. (kena sabo)


those cheeks.. very pinchable aye?

Denzel's pretty expressive and alert for a newborn.
Babies are normally pretty disoriented and won't really know where to look but this lil fellah here, he looks right at u! (and the camera)


OI! I tot i say no photo-taking!

my stupid colleagues say the above expression is because my hair was poking the baby.

Sorry lah!

I noticed how near my boobs is to the baby.
panicked for a split second and don't ask me why.

0 comments: